A fast and fun introductory wargame playable with all your Airfix figures and vehicles. Airfix Battles comes with everything you need to play exciting World War Two battles straight out of the box including die cut cardboard counters for tanks, infantry and guns in case you don't have any figures to hand.
Airfix Battles lets you plan your army using the Force Deck. Draw the cards or select the ones you need to build an exciting army to challenge your friends. Set up the battle using step by step instructions in the Mission book and you're ready to play. Each player has a hand of Command Cards to move and fight their forces, or bring in artillery support. You'll never know what your opponent is going to do next! Find out more at www.modiphius.com/airfix
Game Design by Nick Fallon, Alan Paull & Chris Birch
Playing Time: 30-60mins
- 2 x Double-sided A2(420mm x 594mm) Maps
- Over 100 cardboard counters of US & German tanks, infantry and terrain!
- 1 x 16 page Mission Book
- 1 x 32 page Rule Book including rules for solo play up to 4 players
- 1 x 54 Card Force Deck (tanks, infantry, guns, officers)
- 1 x 54 Card Command Deck
- 10 x Six-Sided DiceÂ
You can also pick up the Bonus Force Deck for £5 which features:
- A bonus campaign in PDF: Airfix Battles: Operation Cobra giving you lots of extra missions to play!
- A 24 card Reinforcement Pack 1 consisting extra British units and tanks like the German King Tiger and Sherman Calliope rocket launcher tank!
Here's an unboxing video by Chris Birch from Modiphius
Jeff Mcaleer from the Gaming Gang takes a look at Airfix Battles