Rewards program terms & conditions
Loyalty Terms & Conditions
Our Loyalty Scheme
Our Loyalty Scheme is all about helping you get more out of shopping at the Modiphius store. When you register on www.modiphius.net, you will be automatically registered on the scheme and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you. You will be awarded 10 points for each complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction and these points can be redeemed for vouchers for future purchases that you make through the site. You can find out more information about the scheme by clicking on the Modiphius Rewards Program tab at the bottom of the Modiphius.net website page.
Loyalty Scheme Terms
- The Modiphius loyalty scheme is managed and promoted by Modiphius Entertainment Ltd (“Modiphius” or “We”).
- The scheme is valid on the Modiphius.net web site. It is not valid on any other web site.
- The points allocated through the scheme are personal to the account holder of the Modiphius.net website account to which the points have been allocated. They cannot be transferred to any other person or account. Nor can they be sold, or traded in any way.
- Full details of how points are collected and how they may be redeemed can be found by reading the section below on how I collect and redeem points. Please read this section carefully as it forms part of the loyalty scheme terms. The scheme is only intended for personal use. Points cannot be collected for use by a business. Modiphius do not accept any liability for loyalty scheme accounts that have been sabotaged due to any actions of the account owner.
- In administering the scheme Modiphius will be processing your personal details. Please see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy in order to understand how we do this and your rights
- We reserve the right, at any time without notice, to end the scheme or decline to issue any membership to the scheme.
- We can take any action we believe to be appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding points previously credited to your loyalty scheme account
- We may modify the terms of the scheme in any way that we choose at any time. Changes to the terms will not affect points that you have already collected. These terms are valid from 1st March 2015.
How do I collect and redeem Points?
- You will be automatically registered on the loyalty scheme when you register an account on Modiphius.net and a loyalty scheme account will be opened for you. To collect points for a transaction on the site you must be logged into your account.
- You will be awarded ten points for every complete £1 that you spend in a single transaction. This can be altered at our discretion. We may also set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each loyalty scheme account in respect of certain items or generally. We will cancel points awarded if your purchases are later refunded.
- You will be able to see the number of points you have earned from purchase on your loyalty scheme account.
- You can redeem your points on Modiphius.net by exchanging your points for a Reward, which you can do through your loyalty program account. You can then redeem the Reward against the purchase price of the product that you want to buy. The current redemption value of points is one point equal to 10pence GBP. We reserve the right to vary the rate at any time. Points may only be redeemed against future purchases. They can never be redeemed in cash.
- The Modiphius rewards program contains a number of rewards which account holders can exchange their loyalty points for. The reward scheme shows the number of points required for each reward.
- Modiphius reserves the right to add, remove or suspend rewards within the program without notice and the right to change the number of points required to obtain each reward.
- The promoter is Modiphius Entertainment Ltd
- Each Reward will entitle the recipient to a set value in £GBP, or another specified benefit.
- Loyalty points cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Loyalty points are personal to the account holder and the account to which they have been allocated.
- Loyalty points cannot be transferred to any other person or account, nor can they be traded in any way.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to registration or Loyalty point redemption.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.
- Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.